Next up on the coy press event roster: Apple
We’ve been hashing around Facebook’s email system that they say isn’t an email system all day.
And next up is Apple. They’re making an announcement about…something… tomorrow. We know it has to do with iTunes. But that’s all we know. Because Apple is COY.
- Cloud based service. You can upload your music to a server and listen to it wherever.
- Some fresh madness based around Ping.
- The Beatles finally being available (should happen right around when soccer becomes as popular as baseball).
- A decent new REM album.
- Longer song samples as long rumored.
- Some sort of justification for Ke$ha?
- Another dang update that I have to download that’ll take forever.
We’re here to help you navigate this changed world and economy.
Our mission at Marketplace is to raise the economic intelligence of the country. It’s a tough task, but it’s never been more important.
In the past year, we’ve seen record unemployment, stimulus bills, and reddit users influencing the stock market. Marketplace helps you understand it all, will fact-based, approachable, and unbiased reporting.
Generous support from listeners and readers is what powers our nonprofit news—and your donation today will help provide this essential service. For just $5/month, you can sustain independent journalism that keeps you and thousands of others informed.