MID-DAY UPDATE: GM CEO Ed Whitacre stepping down…
- … the company reports $1.3 billion in profits— IPO to come
- Car dealers face higher demand with short supply
- New jobless claims rise again
- Foreclosures rise… but could fall again
- China cools down — is it headed for a ‘lost decade’
- Confidence or economic recovery: What comes first?
- Going green in oil country: Meet the Godfather of Solar
- TARP also bailed out foreign banks
- Green Eggs and Ham turns 50 … which is how many words it has
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.