MID-DAY UPDATE: GM CEO Ed Whitacre stepping down…
- … the company reports $1.3 billion in profits— IPO to come
- Car dealers face higher demand with short supply
- New jobless claims rise again
- Foreclosures rise… but could fall again
- China cools down — is it headed for a ‘lost decade’
- Confidence or economic recovery: What comes first?
- Going green in oil country: Meet the Godfather of Solar
- TARP also bailed out foreign banks
- Green Eggs and Ham turns 50 … which is how many words it has
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.