From the Marketplace Datebook, here's an extended look at what's coming up next week:
- Take me out to the ball game. Monday is opening day for Major League Baseball.
- On March 31, 1889 the Eiffel Tower was complete! It only took 2 years, 2 months and 5 days. It's held together by 2.5 million rivets. I counted them so you don't have to. You can thank me later.
- Tuesday is April Fools' Day. Tie a string around your finger so you don't forget.
- Automakers are slated to report sales for March and the Commerce Department reports on Construction Spending for February.
- Mid-week the Senate Homeland Security Committee holds a hearing titled, "Data Breach on the Rise: Protecting Personal Information from Harm."
- "As the World Turns" premiered in 1956. It ran until 2010. That's a lot of soap.
- And Wednesday is Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Burn it off *the same day in observance of National Walking Day.
- We wrap up the week with the monthly jobs report due out from the Labor Department.
- And April is Stress Awareness Month. So don't stress about it, whatever it is. And good luck with that.