Welcome to our new digital ecosystem!
Share Now on:
Notice anything different around here? Welcome to the new Marketplace experience.
While you’ve been listening, our team has been hard at work building what we’re calling our “digital ecosystem” — a hub that connects our website, podcasts, social media pages, newsletters and online experiences. The goal? To better serve you the quality content you expect from Marketplace when, where and how you want it.
So what’s new?
- A fresh look and feel – We know that on the radio, no one cares what you look like. But in a world where people are getting news across so many platforms, we want you to know it’s us when you see Marketplace content on your device, or in your feed. Our goal is to link it all together through a visual identity that’s as distinct as our audio voice.
- More of what you already love on air… and just MORE – Did you know that we have eight new broadcasts every weekday? And a growing number of podcasts above and beyond Marketplace’s daily shows? Our newly designed player makes it easier to discover content. And we’ve streamlined the navigation of our site to make it easier to find the kinds of stories that matter to YOU.
- We’ll meet you where you are – Do you get your news from traditional radio? Stream on our site? Podcasts? Instagram? Flipboard? Twitter? Facebook? Apple News? Google Play? We’re there. And if you don’t see us where you hang out, let us know! Drop us a line at email@example.com.
What’s not new?
- Our mission – We remain committed to raising the economic intelligence of the country. It’s our job to demystify the financial and technological forces that govern our lives and to give you the tools to make better decisions. This is what powers every single story we tell, and that commitment will not change.
- Our voice – We believe in the power of unorthodox storytelling, casual conversation and unexpected angles on the news.
- Our ongoing conversation – You already know that we’re smarter together (in fact, we have a whole podcast about that…). So let’s keep talking. As always, we want to hear from you.
We’re grateful to everyone who helped make this happen: the fine folks at Clockwork, who helped us with the vision, and the steady hand of Paper Tiger, who helped us build the thing. But most of all we are grateful to everyone who supports us: the thousands of Marketplace Investors, who help us fulfill our mission every day and The Reserve, a group of our most dedicated donors who directly contributed to this digital expansion. And of course, for you.
We hope you’ll stick around and come back often.
If you’re a member of your local public radio station, we thank you — because your support helps those stations keep programs like Marketplace on the air. But for Marketplace to continue to grow, we need additional investment from those who care most about what we do: superfans like you.
Your donation — as little as $5 — helps us create more content that matters to you and your community, and to reach more people where they are – whether that’s radio, podcasts or online.
When you contribute directly to Marketplace, you become a partner in that mission: someone who understands that when we all get smarter, everybody wins.
make public service
Thank you for doing your part!