Tired of your name? A one day solution
From the Marketplace Datebook, here's what's coming up April 9:
- In Washington, the Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation Committee discusses international cooperation and space exploration at a hearing titled, "From Here to Mars."
- A Senate Appropriations subcommittee holds a hearing on travel closer to the ground, assessing railway safety.
- The Commerce Department reports on wholesale inventories and sales for February.
- The House Committee on Small Business discusses "The Biggest Tax Problems for Small Businesses." It is tax season.
- He's sold a lot of magazines. Hugh Hefner turns 88.
- And someone who hates their name must have come up with this one. It's National Name Yourself Day. Just for a day, people. You turn into a pumpkin at midnight. Call me Beatrice.
Featured in: Marketplace for Tuesday April 8, 2014