Obamacare’s Big Day: Follow along at home
It may not be exactly like a big, blockbuster movie opening, or like the first day of a new baseball season, but Tuesday is opening day for President Obama’s signature health care overhaul. Like it or not, millions of Americans will be able to enroll for some sort of health care through state and federal exchanges — that is, if the computers hold up. And if you want to follow along with the action the way you would, say, the season finale of a certain TV show, we’ve assembled a list of must-follow Twitterati:
- Dan Gorenstein, @dmgorenstein, Marketplace health reporter
- Joanne Kenen, @JoanneKenen, Politico health editor
- Charles Ornstein, @charlesornstein, ProPublica senior reporter
- Sarah Kliff, @sarahkliff, Washington Post health policy reporter
- Jordan Rau, @jordanrau, Kaiser Health News senior correspondent
- Kaiser Health News, @khnews
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.