It may not be exactly like a big, blockbuster movie opening, or like the first day of a new baseball season, but Tuesday is opening day for President Obama’s signature health care overhaul. Like it or not, millions of Americans will be able to enroll for some sort of health care through state and federal exchanges — that is, if the computers hold up. And if you want to follow along with the action the way you would, say, the season finale of a certain TV show, we’ve assembled a list of must-follow Twitterati:
- Dan Gorenstein, @dmgorenstein, Marketplace health reporter
- Joanne Kenen, @JoanneKenen, Politico health editor
- Charles Ornstein, @charlesornstein, ProPublica senior reporter
- Sarah Kliff, @sarahkliff, Washington Post health policy reporter
- Jordan Rau, @jordanrau, Kaiser Health News senior correspondent
- Kaiser Health News, @khnews
If you’re a member of your local public radio station, we thank you — because your support helps those stations keep programs like Marketplace on the air. But for Marketplace to continue to grow, we need additional investment from those who care most about what we do: superfans like you.
Your donation — as little as $5 — helps us create more content that matters to you and your community, and to reach more people where they are – whether that’s radio, podcasts or online.
When you contribute directly to Marketplace, you become a partner in that mission: someone who understands that when we all get smarter, everybody wins.