Obamacare’s Big Day: Follow along at home
It may not be exactly like a big, blockbuster movie opening, or like the first day of a new baseball season, but Tuesday is opening day for President Obama’s signature health care overhaul. Like it or not, millions of Americans will be able to enroll for some sort of health care through state and federal exchanges — that is, if the computers hold up. And if you want to follow along with the action the way you would, say, the season finale of a certain TV show, we’ve assembled a list of must-follow Twitterati:
- Dan Gorenstein, @dmgorenstein, Marketplace health reporter
- Joanne Kenen, @JoanneKenen, Politico health editor
- Charles Ornstein, @charlesornstein, ProPublica senior reporter
- Sarah Kliff, @sarahkliff, Washington Post health policy reporter
- Jordan Rau, @jordanrau, Kaiser Health News senior correspondent
- Kaiser Health News, @khnews
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.