MID-DAY UPDATE: The Senate could vote today to send $26 billion to the states...
- ... The "jobs bill"would avert state worker layoffs.
- New unemployment claims rise
- Sales for big retailers like Costco, Macy's, & Target are sluggish
- Russia bans grain exports because of drought. U.S. wheat prices hit a two-year high
- Law would help Chinese workers unionize
- You might have to pay extra for "premium" web content
- Mortgage rates hit another record low
- Sell the right to immigrate to the highest bidder?
- Are Internet apps killing the telephone number?
Log in to post0 Comments