Airing on Tuesday, March 31, 2015: First up, we take a look at Jay Z new music streaming site, Tidal, which was just re-launched. We're joined by Ian Sherr, Executive Editor of CNET News, to talk about whether the rap mogul can compete with Spotify, Apple etc. Next, we turn to Reddit's "dark net markets," which have become a hot bed of activity for online drug sales. We'll speak with Wired’s Andy Greenberg about federal attempts to find criminals on Reddit. And we'll take a look at a recent finding by economists that Silicon Valley has the highest rate of economic mobility in the US. People at the bottom of the income ladder have a roughly 12 percent chance of climbing up into the top fifth of the income ladder. The downside? That leaves 88 percent of the economy who aren't making that climb and all those people that did make the leap have caused the cost of living to climb ever higher.