Marketplace’s driveway moments and best-of 2013
Share Now on:
Happy New Year!
To wrap up 2013, we made a podcast of 10 driveway moments from the year that you can download above, or through subscribing to Marketplace on iTunes:
- How doctors die, by Dan Gorenstein
- Stacey Vanek Smith: This is your data profile, by Stacey Vanek Smith
- The many metaphors used to describe the government’s failure, by David Gura
- What did the tech CEO say to the worker he wanted to automate?, by Krissy Clark
- You hate my job: Giving out parking tickets, by Kai Ryssdal
- Advice for your performance review: In five years…, by James Drummond
- Jailed for Capitalism on the ‘Street of Eternal Happiness,’ by Rob Schmitz
- Graduates take the stage at Oyler School, by Amy Scott
- Marketplace Datebook: July 2, 2013, by Michelle Philippe
- Why the incandescent light bulb will be missed, by Adriene Hill
Thanks for listening! Here’s to a prosperous 2014.
We’re here to help you navigate this changed world and economy.
Our mission at Marketplace is to raise the economic intelligence of the country. It’s a tough task, but it’s never been more important.
In the past year, we’ve seen record unemployment, stimulus bills, and reddit users influencing the stock market. Marketplace helps you understand it all, will fact-based, approachable, and unbiased reporting.
Generous support from listeners and readers is what powers our nonprofit news—and your donation today will help provide this essential service. For just $5/month, you can sustain independent journalism that keeps you and thousands of others informed.