On this week’s Whadda Ya Wanna Know Wednesday, Kai and Kimberly tackle a listener’s ethical dilemma: Should you blow the whistle on a company that’s knowingly accelerating the spread of coronavirus? Plus, voting machines, stress tests and Champagne problems.
Here’s a list of some of the stuff we talked about today:
- “The Looming Bank Collapse” in the Atlantic
- This year’s stress test scenarios from the Federal Reserve
- “The Fed Will Release Bank Stress Test Results Soon. Here’s What to Watch” from the Motley Fool
- “The Market for Voting Machines Is Broken. This Company Has Thrived in It.” from ProPublica
- “Voting machines are totally hackable. But who’s going to pay to fix them?” from Marketplace Tech
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.