On this week’s Whadda Ya Wanna Know Wednesday, Kai and Kimberly tackle a listener’s ethical dilemma: Should you blow the whistle on a company that’s knowingly accelerating the spread of coronavirus? Plus, voting machines, stress tests and Champagne problems.
Here’s a list of some of the stuff we talked about today:
- “The Looming Bank Collapse” in the Atlantic
- This year’s stress test scenarios from the Federal Reserve
- “The Fed Will Release Bank Stress Test Results Soon. Here’s What to Watch” from the Motley Fool
- “The Market for Voting Machines Is Broken. This Company Has Thrived in It.” from ProPublica
- “Voting machines are totally hackable. But who’s going to pay to fix them?” from Marketplace Tech
Listening makes you smarter…
donating makes it all possible.
You asked for it, and we delivered: “Make Me Smart” is now coming to you five days a week, helping you make sense of what’s happening every day.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on your investment in the essential service we provide.