- “Gone in Minutes, Out for Hours: Outage Shakes Facebook” from The New York Times
- “Battling Delta, New Zealand Abandons Its Zero-Covid Ambitions” from The New York Times
- Signs the debt limit has turned into DEFCON 2
- “Company That Routes Billions of Text Messages Quietly Says It Was Hacked” from Vice
- “Hollywood Crew Union Votes to Authorize Strike Against Studios” from The New York Times
- It’s Fat Bear Week
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.