From the Marketplace Datebook, here’s a look at what’s coming up Wednesday, May 7, 2014:
- In Washington, the Federal Reserve is scheduled to release its monthly consumer credit report.
- The Senate Special Aging Committee discusses the fight against cancer.
- Actor Michael E. Knight of “All My Children” fame turns 55.
- On May 7, 1824, in Vienna, Beethoven‘s Ninth Symphony premiered.
- And the Dow Jones closed above 15,000 for the first time just one year ago.
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.