Playlist: Another reversal in Greece, Nieman Marcus gets less exclusive
Posted by Mary Dooe
For Marketplace Morning Report, Tues., Nov. 1, 2011
At least half a dozen ruling party members in Greece have called on Prime Minister George Papandreou to resign. That’s after the head of state dropped a bombshell in Athens late yesterday, asking his country to vote on an economic rescue package and all the cuts that go along with it. Chris Matthews talks about his new book on Jack Kennedy, out today. Coca-Cola sure loves polar bears, and Nieman Marcus will start accepting major credit cards.
And here are the songs we played today:
- Untrust Us – Crystal CastlesBuy
- Smoke – Medeski, Martin and WoodBuy
- Gotta Be Something – D-TensionBuy
- Video Game – R3 ProductionsBuy
- Got Your Money (instrumental) – Ol’ Dirty BastardBuy
Cheers to trustworthy journalism!
Give just $7/mo to get your KaiPA glass.