Playlist: What is rich, the redux
Posted by Chau Tu
For Marketplace Money, Friday, December 24, 2010
For our pre-holiday episode, we revisit our What is Rich? episode from October, and re-evaluate people’s perceptions of wealth, in the wake of the tax cut extension. Plus, we hear Sean Cole’s story from last year about the true costs of the “12 Days of Christmas.” Here are the festive songs we played:
- Billionaire – Travie McCoy & Bruno MarsBuy
- Christmas is Coming – Vince GuaraldiBuy
- Christmas Waltz – Atlantic Five Jazz BandBuy
- Christmas In Las Vegas – Los StraitjacketsBuy
- Wonderful Christmas Time – Paul McCartneyBuy
- Frosty the Snowman – Christmas MoodBuy
Marketplace is on a mission.
We believe Main Street matters as much as Wall Street, economic news is made relevant and real through human stories, and a touch of humor helps enliven topics you might typically find…well, dull.
Through the signature style that only Marketplace can deliver, we’re on a mission to raise the economic intelligence of the country—but we don’t do it alone. We count on listeners and readers like you to keep this public service free and accessible to all. Will you become a partner in our mission today?