Our new Marketplace Crash Course is here to help. Sign-up for free, learn at your own pace.
Playlist: What is rich, the redux
Posted by Chau Tu
For Marketplace Money, Friday, December 24, 2010
For our pre-holiday episode, we revisit our What is Rich? episode from October, and re-evaluate people’s perceptions of wealth, in the wake of the tax cut extension. Plus, we hear Sean Cole’s story from last year about the true costs of the “12 Days of Christmas.” Here are the festive songs we played:
- Billionaire – Travie McCoy & Bruno MarsBuy
- Christmas is Coming – Vince GuaraldiBuy
- Christmas Waltz – Atlantic Five Jazz BandBuy
- Christmas In Las Vegas – Los StraitjacketsBuy
- Wonderful Christmas Time – Paul McCartneyBuy
- Frosty the Snowman – Christmas MoodBuy
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.