Great tips for green grooming
Green eyeshadow, as awesome as it is, is probably not the best way to incorporate green in your cosmetics routine. Â Here are seven ways to make getting clean and lovely a little easier on the earth.
- Create an environmentally friendly beauty routine
- Know your cosmetics
- Make your own cosmetics, art supplies, cleaning solutions, and dry-cleaning supplies
- Minimize use of disposable products
- And, for the more advanced green-groomer, buy washable and reusable female protection products
- Take a shower instead of a bath
- Pee in the shower!
Television personality Khloe Kardashian has her hair and makeup done at Color, a salon at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Caesars Palace
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.