Great tips for green grooming
Green eyeshadow, as awesome as it is, is probably not the best way to incorporate green in your cosmetics routine. Â Here are seven ways to make getting clean and lovely a little easier on the earth.
- Create an environmentally friendly beauty routine
- Know your cosmetics
- Make your own cosmetics, art supplies, cleaning solutions, and dry-cleaning supplies
- Minimize use of disposable products
- And, for the more advanced green-groomer, buy washable and reusable female protection products
- Take a shower instead of a bath
- Pee in the shower!
Television personality Khloe Kardashian has her hair and makeup done at Color, a salon at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Caesars Palace
Marketplace is on a mission.
We believe Main Street matters as much as Wall Street, economic news is made relevant and real through human stories, and a touch of humor helps enliven topics you might typically find…well, dull.
Through the signature style that only Marketplace can deliver, we’re on a mission to raise the economic intelligence of the country—but we don’t do it alone. We count on listeners and readers like you to keep this public service free and accessible to all. Will you become a partner in our mission today?