- “Austria lockdown starts Monday; tourist travel ‘will not be possible'” from USA Today
- “Copy of U.S. Constitution Sells for $43.2 Million as Crypto Group DAO Is Outbid” from The Wall Street Journal
- “Citadel CEO Ken Griffin pays $43.2 million for Constitution copy, outbidding crypto group” from CNBC
- “UC slams the door on standardized admissions tests, nixing any SAT alternative” from The Los Angeles Times
- “Ford Scraps Plan to Develop an Electric Vehicle With Rivian” from The Wall Street Journal
- “United Airlines Resumes Hard Liquor Service Before Holiday Travel” from Business Insider
- “MoviePass relaunch may happen soon, says cofounder” from Fast Company
- “NYC to host New Year’s Eve in Times Square for fully vaccinated attendees” from CNBC
- “Reese’s reveals its largest peanut butter cup yet” from CNN
- “Staples Center to be renamed Crypto.com Arena as part of 20-year naming rights deal” from The Athletic
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.