Somedays you’re the murder hornet, some days you’re the praying mantis.
It’ll make more sense when you listen.
Referenced in today’s show:
- “I signed up as a Trump supporter, then a Biden supporter. Here’s what happened next.” in the Washington Post
- “SBA Veered From Guidelines on Small-Business Loans, Report Says” in the Wall Street Journal
- “5-Year-Old Who Stole Parents’ Car Gets Rewarded With Lamborghini Ride” in HuffPost
- The above video from @NatureIsMetal, and this one of Jimmy Butler from Complex.
- “Investigation: I Think I Know Which Justice Flushed” in Slate
Stay tuned fans! You know we’re eventually gonna be YouTube live stars.
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.