It’s wildfire season in California. That means face masks are not only an essential accessory in fighting the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, but now they’re also filtering out smoke and ash particles. That led one Bay Area listener to ask: How is the N95 supply chain doing these days? Are we … good? We’ll talk about it on this Whadda Ya Wanna Know Wednesday. Plus, online privacy, shareholder voting and a few TV recommendations.
Here’s a list of everything we talked about today:
- “Masks, surgical gowns, testing supplies on FDA shortage list” from Politico
- “How 3M Blew Its Reputation on the N95 Mask” from Marker
- “With second virus wave coming, Minnesota waits for millions of N95 masks” from the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- “Doing school online: plenty of tech tools, and a learning curve” from “Marketplace Tech”
- Finally, the trailers for “Killing Eve” and “What We Do in the Shadows“
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.