Kai Ryssdal and Kimberly Adams are fielding listener questions on this Whaddya Wanna Know Wednesday. We’ll cover a range of topics from college sports to insider trading, a tax credit for low-income families and one particularly nostalgic movie. Plus, Kimberly drops some fencing knowledge and we’ll explain (again!) what’s up with inflation. Stay to the end for a special promise from Kai.
Here’s a list of everything we talked about today:
- What a lost college football season would mean to the college sports economy from CNBC
- How much will COVID-19 take out of your school’s athletic budget? from Banner Society
- Kodak stock dives 30% after $765 million loan is put on hold from CNN Business
- The Economy Reimagined, Part 1: Dealing With Inequality from Marketplace
- Pandemic Could Kill Tax Credit for Millions of Working Poor Americans from The Daily Beast
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.