Is it a “V”? A “W”? What about a Nike swoosh? What about a “K”? Stay with us. Also meeting up here today: Masayoshi Son, Chuck E. Cheese and Jesus Christ.
Here links to some of the stories we talked about today:
- “Target extends $2-an-hour coronavirus pay bump through July 4” in the Star Tribune
- This tweet.
- “Tesla’s Production Restart Could Ease Path to Inclusion in S&P 500 Index” in the Wall Street Journal
- “Jesus Christ was also misunderstood, Masayoshi Son tells investors” in the Financial Times
- Plus this gem from the Financial Times comment section.
- “Trying to Support a Local Pizza Joint? Just Make Sure It Isn’t Actually Chuck E. Cheese” in Food & Wine
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.