Whatever you call it, this weekend we’ll “fall back” to standard time, and it will suddenly feel like it gets dark very early. One listener wants to know: What if we didn’t? We’re tackling that question and many more from you all on this Whadda Ya Wanna Know Wednesday. Also on the docket: air travel, polling data and commercial real estate.
Here’s everything we talked about today:
- “Many Americans are wary of polling data, but here’s what can be trusted from the latest numbers” from CNBC
- “Can we trust the polls?” from the New Yorker
- “A peculiar way to pick a president” from The New York Times
- “US airline employees report lower rate of COVID-19 infection than public, CEOs say” from ABC News
- “Should daylight saving time be made permanent? Why health experts say no” from Today
- “L.A. office leasing feels the COVID effect” from the LA Times
Finally: We need your voice memos! Tell us what you think of the show or ask a question for Kai Ryssdal and Molly Wood to answer! Here’s how to do it.