Hey, what’s Adam Neumann up to these days?
Share Now on:
Remember WeWork’s doomed IPO? We’re about a year from that whole bananapants story, but today The Wall Street Journal helped clear up one loose end. Apparently erstwhile WeWork CEO Adam Neumann is no longer at the company as a consultant. Today, we’ll talk about what we know and what we don’t about how the office-space company is faring in seven months into the pandemic. Plus: Halloween candy power rankings and the real-life Michael Myers — no, the other one.
Here’s a list of everything we talked about today:
- “WeWork Chairman Says Consulting Deal With Adam Neumann No Longer in Place” from The Wall Street Journal
- One of our previous episodes about WeWork
- And a story about working at WeWork from “This Is Uncomfortable”
- “DHS Proposes to Change Admission Period Structure for F, J and I Nonimmigrants” from DHS
- “The Ultimate Halloween Candy Power Ranking” from FiveThirtyEight
- These videos from “Michael Myers of Decatur”
Finally: We need your voice memos! Tell us what you think of the show or ask a question for Kai Ryssdal and Molly Wood to answer! Here’s how to do it.
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.