The Red Tails is just one name being kicked around for Washington, D.C.’s National Football League franchise, and it’s our favorite so far. That’s what made us smile today, but first we have to talk about this pandemic recovery plan … that doesn’t mention the pandemic.
Here’s a list of everything we talked about today:
- “A True Economic Stimulus Plan” from the Wall Street Journal
- “Mortgage rates fall below 3% for first time ever” from CNN
- “If Washington picks Red Tails, Tuskegee Airmen nonprofit wants to make sure it’s done right” from the Washington Post
- The Gateway Eagles of Missouri
- This streaming performance of “Amadeus” and the Kennedy Center’s “Couch Concerts.”
Don’t forget to join Kai Ryssdal and “This Is Uncomfortable” host Reema Khrais for our live happy hour episode tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. EDT / 3:30 p.m. PDT. Subscribe on YouTube so you don’t miss it!
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.