The Supreme Court roasts Trump’s “legal marshmallow”
Share Now on:
We talked a bit yesterday about the lawsuit out of Texas, cosigned by a surprisingly huge number of Republicans, seeking to turnover the presidential election. Well today — during our taping, as a matter of fact — the Supreme Court took just a few paragraphs to shoot the case down. On today’s show, Kai and Molly react in real-time. Plus: What Facebook can learn from Microsoft’s antitrust case, where unused FSA money goes and a peek into Kai’s DMs.
Here’s everything we talked about today:
- “What can Facebook learn from the attempt to break up Microsoft?” from Marketplace Tech
- “What You Can Do to Protect Your Dependent-Care FSA Cash” from The Wall Street Journal
- Let’s do the numbers on the certified election results
- “The Supreme Court Rejected Texas’s Last-Ditch Legal Challenge To Biden’s Win” from BuzzFeed News
- “Editorial: Don’t just deny Texas’ original action. Decimate it.” from SCOTUSblog
- “Facebook Announces Plan To Break Up U.S. Government Before It Becomes Too Powerful” from The Onion
- And this video:
“Make Me Smart” is powered by listeners like you — become a Marketplace Investor today!
None of us is as smart as all of us.
No matter how bananapants your day is, “Make Me Smart” is here to help you through it all— 5 days a week.
It’s never just a one-way conversation. Your questions, reactions, and donations are a vital part of the show. And we’re grateful for every single one.