The Supreme Court roasts Trump’s “legal marshmallow”
Share Now on:
We talked a bit yesterday about the lawsuit out of Texas, cosigned by a surprisingly huge number of Republicans, seeking to turnover the presidential election. Well today — during our taping, as a matter of fact — the Supreme Court took just a few paragraphs to shoot the case down. On today’s show, Kai and Molly react in real-time. Plus: What Facebook can learn from Microsoft’s antitrust case, where unused FSA money goes and a peek into Kai’s DMs.
Here’s everything we talked about today:
- “What can Facebook learn from the attempt to break up Microsoft?” from Marketplace Tech
- “What You Can Do to Protect Your Dependent-Care FSA Cash” from The Wall Street Journal
- Let’s do the numbers on the certified election results
- “The Supreme Court Rejected Texas’s Last-Ditch Legal Challenge To Biden’s Win” from BuzzFeed News
- “Editorial: Don’t just deny Texas’ original action. Decimate it.” from SCOTUSblog
- “Facebook Announces Plan To Break Up U.S. Government Before It Becomes Too Powerful” from The Onion
- And this video:
“Make Me Smart” is powered by listeners like you — become a Marketplace Investor today!
Listening makes you smarter…
donating makes it all possible.
You asked for it, and we delivered: “Make Me Smart” is now coming to you five days a week, helping you make sense of what’s happening every day.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on your investment in the essential service we provide.