Facebook makes an interesting decision about speech on the company’s internal version of the social media site that has us going . Plus: the pandemic in Europe, small business closures and Martha Stewart’s Instagram.
Here’s everything we talked about today:
- “WHO warns of ‘very serious situation’ in Europe, with ‘alarming rates’ of virus transmission” from CNN
- “Facebook to Curb Internal Debate Over Sensitive Issues Amid Staff Discord” from The Wall Street Journal
- “Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to give state Capitol speech Wednesday” from the Wisconsin State Journal
- “Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent” from CNBC
- “Martha Stewart, Blissed Out on CBD, Is Doing Just Fine” from The New York Times
- Finally, this blissed-out pic from Stewart’s Instagram:
Listening makes you smarter…
donating makes it all possible.
You asked for it, and we delivered: “Make Me Smart” is now coming to you five days a week, helping you make sense of what’s happening every day.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on your investment in the essential service we provide.