- The Polaris Project has many resources, including the National Human Trafficking Resource Center hotline and text service.
Handbooks for health care workers
- International Organization for Migration has a free PDF handbook for health care providers called "Caring for Trafficked Persons."
- Massachusetts Medical Society also has a guide on identifying and treating trafficking victims.
- The Department of Health and Human Services also has reference materials and a toolkit for health care workers.
- The National Human Trafficking Resource Center has a webinar for health workers.
- Heal Trafficking has a compendium of medical literature and educational programs.
Marketplace's three-part series on human trafficking and health care:
“I think the best compliment I can give is not to say how much your programs have taught me (a ton), but how much Marketplace has motivated me to go out and teach myself.” – Michael in Arlington, VABEFORE YOU GO
Follow Marketplace staff at @Marketplace.