That extra hour of daylight finally comes in handy
Share Now on:
Here’s an extended look at what’s coming up next week:
- The Federal Reserve releases its Industrial Production report for February.
- You attend a parade and drink green beer. You wonder, what did people do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day during prohibition? (You don’t think about this for too long.)
- On Tuesday, the Federal Reserve begins a two-day meeting on interest rates and the Labor Department issues its Consumer Price Index for February.
- Engineer Rudolf Diesel was born on March 18, 1858. He invented the Diesel engine (duh).
- Here’s something to get you cooking: Wednesday is National Poultry Day.
- On Thursday we get a glimpse at the housing market. The National Association of Realtors reports on sales of existing homes for February.
- And it’s the first day of spring. Time to clean, like, seriously. Did it occur to you that we gained an extra hour of daylight just to help us get that done? Because it just occurred to me.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.
Thank you to our Marketplace Investors!
Your generosity keeps nonprofit journalism strong, now more