From the Marketplace Datebook, here’s a look at what’s coming up:
- In Washington, the Labor Department releases its monthly Consumer Price Index.
- The United Nations marks the World Day of Social Justice.
- The Conference Board issues its index of leading economic indicators.
- Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain was born on February 20, 1967. He would have been 47. Here are some places to visit if you’re a fan.
- Make a special stop on your way home to pick up a little extra something for your dog or cat or iguana. Tomorrow is Love Your Pet Day. Of course you shower your lizard with affection every day, because you just can’t help yourself.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.
Thank you to our Marketplace Investors!
Your generosity keeps nonprofit journalism strong, now more