Microsoft Corporation now hiring
Position: Chief executive officer
Microsoft was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Today we are the world’s largest multinational software company.
Our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We are based in Redmond, Wash.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, innovative leader who can help us expand our reach as a software maker and generate successful new product lines.
If hired, you will replace current CEO Steve Ballmer, who will retire within the next 12 months.
- Candidate must be able to focus on customer and employee satisfaction while simultaneously satisfying shareholder demands.
- Must be able to make Microsoft likeable (see Google and Apple, e.g.).
- Experience in product development a must.
- Previous role in a leadership position at a Top 10 tech company preferable.
- Baldness a plus (see Jeff Bezos and Steve Jobs, e.g.).
- Extensive knowledge of mobile hardware and operating systems required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.