Microsoft Corporation now hiring
Position: Chief executive officer
Microsoft was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Today we are the world’s largest multinational software company.
Our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We are based in Redmond, Wash.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, innovative leader who can help us expand our reach as a software maker and generate successful new product lines.
If hired, you will replace current CEO Steve Ballmer, who will retire within the next 12 months.
- Candidate must be able to focus on customer and employee satisfaction while simultaneously satisfying shareholder demands.
- Must be able to make Microsoft likeable (see Google and Apple, e.g.).
- Experience in product development a must.
- Previous role in a leadership position at a Top 10 tech company preferable.
- Baldness a plus (see Jeff Bezos and Steve Jobs, e.g.).
- Extensive knowledge of mobile hardware and operating systems required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
We’re here to help you navigate this changed world and economy.
Our mission at Marketplace is to raise the economic intelligence of the country. It’s a tough task, but it’s never been more important.
In the past year, we’ve seen record unemployment, stimulus bills, and reddit users influencing the stock market. Marketplace helps you understand it all, will fact-based, approachable, and unbiased reporting.
Generous support from listeners and readers is what powers our nonprofit news—and your donation today will help provide this essential service. For just $5/month, you can sustain independent journalism that keeps you and thousands of others informed.