Playlist: The Breakdown — What’s Working in the Job Market
Posted by Nancy Farghalli
For The Breakdown: What’s Working in the Job Market, Friday, October 7, 2011
Marketplace hit the road, visiting communities across the country where jobs have been added, where companies are hiring, where Americans are finding their way back into the labor market. So where are the bright spots? And are they are bright enough to energize the economy?
Here are the songs we played in the special:
- Young Folks – Peter Bjorn and JohnBuy
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the PeopleBuy
- Her Hollow Ways – Danger MouseBuy
- Go with You – Toro y MoiBuy
- Southbound – Blue ScholarsBuy
- Rolling With a Dub – Ari RozeBuy
- Artist’s Valley – BibioBuy
- Hunch – Plant LifeBuy
- If 6 Was 8 – SzjerdeneBuy
- Narrow Sun – Fool’s GoldBuy
- So it Seems – Wing and HollowBuy
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.