Playlist: The Breakdown — What’s Working in the Job Market
Posted by Nancy Farghalli
For The Breakdown: What’s Working in the Job Market, Friday, October 7, 2011
Marketplace hit the road, visiting communities across the country where jobs have been added, where companies are hiring, where Americans are finding their way back into the labor market. So where are the bright spots? And are they are bright enough to energize the economy?
Here are the songs we played in the special:
- Young Folks – Peter Bjorn and JohnBuy
- Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the PeopleBuy
- Her Hollow Ways – Danger MouseBuy
- Go with You – Toro y MoiBuy
- Southbound – Blue ScholarsBuy
- Rolling With a Dub – Ari RozeBuy
- Artist’s Valley – BibioBuy
- Hunch – Plant LifeBuy
- If 6 Was 8 – SzjerdeneBuy
- Narrow Sun – Fool’s GoldBuy
- So it Seems – Wing and HollowBuy
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.
Thanks to our
Your support keeps us going strong, even through