Donate today to get yours!
Playlist: Learning from the BRICS, turning down Robin Hood
Posted by Mary Dooe
For Marketplace Morning Report, Thur., Sept. 29, 2011
Fed Chairman Bernanke says we should leave from developing countries — who just might end up saving our global financial system. H&M teams up with Versace, and Emirates airlines expands its horizons in the U.S. unemployment numbers are looking slightly more positive, but we aren’t out of the woods yet. Speaking of woods, the Brits are opposing this so-called Robin Hood tax.
And here are the songs we played today:
- Do You Believe? – PoolsideBuy
- Even Judas Gave Jesus A Kiss – !!!Buy
- Animals Are Cut in Two – Half-Handed CloudBuy
- Collector – Here We Go MagicBuy
- Something Came Over Me – Wild FlagBuy