Playlist: Trust in Greece way down, whisky sales way up
Posted by Mary Dooe
For Marketplace Morning Report, Mon., Sept. 12, 2011
Obama’s jobs plan had a precursor — a program started 8 years ago in Georgia. The Home Affordable Refinance Program could be extended even though it has reached even a sizable fraction of the 5 million homeowners it was supposed to help. Markets are way down amidst rumblings that Greece could be the next Lehman Brothers, and even get kicked out of the E.U. Not surprisingly, whisky sales are way up in the first half of this year.
And here are the songs we played today:
- Son of Neckbone – Beastie BoysBuy
- Bulletproof – The PresenceBuy
- End of the Line – Daft PunkBuy
- For a Few Dollars More – Will T. BearBuy
- Mista President – The Soul Jazz OrchestraBuy
Cheers to trustworthy journalism!
Give just $7/mo to get your KaiPA glass.