Playlist: Bad bosses, investing like a girl
Posted by Chau Tu
For Marketplace Money, Friday, July 8, 2011
It may be smart to invest like a girl — Warren Buffett does. How do you deal with a bad boss? Mutual fund managers are investing in emerging countries — and taking big risks. To save money, how about making more? The U.S. Department of Education is listing colleges by price, and making those with tuition hikes explain. And what are the best ways to protect yourself online? Here are the songs we played:
- You Talk – BabyshamblesBuy
- School Day – Chuck Berry Buy
- Hot Body, Cool Head – Various Artists
- Big Boss Man – UniversealBuy
- Another One Bites the Dust – QueenBuy
- I Like Van Halen Because My Sister Says They Are Cool – El Ten ElevenBuy
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.