Quick recap on those birds:
Rovio, who makes Angry Birds, says versions are on the way for the Nintendo Wii and the 3DS.
There's a Valentine's Day version available in the app store right now.
During the Super Bowl, a secret code was revealed to unlock new levels. We know you, you're a public radio listener and have no time for football. So here it is...
- Open up level 13-12 in the Ham 'Em High episode (the one with the strawberries).
- Fire off the yellow bird (anywhere).
- Next, shoot the white bird backwards and drop an egg towards the back of the hill.
- If you hit the right spot, a golden egg will appear.
- Once you beat the level, the egg will display "Rio" signifying the "Super Bowl Level" has been unlocked.
“I think the best compliment I can give is not to say how much your programs have taught me (a ton), but how much Marketplace has motivated me to go out and teach myself.” – Michael in Arlington, VABEFORE YOU GO