Man, these birds are angry. These sure are some ANGRY BIRDS.
Quick recap on those birds:
Rovio, who makes Angry Birds, says versions are on the way for the Nintendo Wii and the 3DS.
There’s a Valentine’s Day version available in the app store right now.
During the Super Bowl, a secret code was revealed to unlock new levels. We know you, you’re a public radio listener and have no time for football. So here it is…
- Open up level 13-12 in the Ham ‘Em High episode (the one with the strawberries).
- Fire off the yellow bird (anywhere).
- Next, shoot the white bird backwards and drop an egg towards the back of the hill.
- If you hit the right spot, a golden egg will appear.
- Once you beat the level, the egg will display “Rio” signifying the “Super Bowl Level” has been unlocked.
We’re here to help you navigate this changed world and economy.
Our mission at Marketplace is to raise the economic intelligence of the country. It’s a tough task, but it’s never been more important.
In the past year, we’ve seen record unemployment, stimulus bills, and reddit users influencing the stock market. Marketplace helps you understand it all, will fact-based, approachable, and unbiased reporting.
Generous support from listeners and readers is what powers our nonprofit news—and your donation today will help provide this essential service. For just $5/month, you can sustain independent journalism that keeps you and thousands of others informed.