Man, these birds are angry. These sure are some ANGRY BIRDS.
Quick recap on those birds:
Rovio, who makes Angry Birds, says versions are on the way for the Nintendo Wii and the 3DS.
There’s a Valentine’s Day version available in the app store right now.
During the Super Bowl, a secret code was revealed to unlock new levels. We know you, you’re a public radio listener and have no time for football. So here it is…
- Open up level 13-12 in the Ham ‘Em High episode (the one with the strawberries).
- Fire off the yellow bird (anywhere).
- Next, shoot the white bird backwards and drop an egg towards the back of the hill.
- If you hit the right spot, a golden egg will appear.
- Once you beat the level, the egg will display “Rio” signifying the “Super Bowl Level” has been unlocked.
Marketplace is on a mission.
We believe Main Street matters as much as Wall Street, economic news is made relevant and real through human stories, and a touch of humor helps enliven topics you might typically find…well, dull.
Through the signature style that only Marketplace can deliver, we’re on a mission to raise the economic intelligence of the country—but we don’t do it alone. We count on listeners and readers like you to keep this public service free and accessible to all. Will you become a partner in our mission today?