Man, these birds are angry. These sure are some ANGRY BIRDS.
Quick recap on those birds:
Rovio, who makes Angry Birds, says versions are on the way for the Nintendo Wii and the 3DS.
There’s a Valentine’s Day version available in the app store right now.
During the Super Bowl, a secret code was revealed to unlock new levels. We know you, you’re a public radio listener and have no time for football. So here it is…
- Open up level 13-12 in the Ham ‘Em High episode (the one with the strawberries).
- Fire off the yellow bird (anywhere).
- Next, shoot the white bird backwards and drop an egg towards the back of the hill.
- If you hit the right spot, a golden egg will appear.
- Once you beat the level, the egg will display “Rio” signifying the “Super Bowl Level” has been unlocked.
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.