Google is hiring
The company plans to hire more than 6000 people in 2011. They have over 24,000 already. And they say they’re hiring across the board, in all departments.
Some ideas for possible job openings at Google:
- Wave concealer
- Street view camouflage engineer
- Google TV apologist
- Eventual Branching Into Social Media Procrastinator
- Search Engine Repair Person
- Someone to feed the billions of mice running on tiny wheels who run the whole thing
- Someone to tell Schmidt that Page is busy and can’t hear his great idea right now.
- Someone to retrieve the three bits of unindexed knowledge remaining in the world.
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.