Google is hiring
The company plans to hire more than 6000 people in 2011. They have over 24,000 already. And they say they’re hiring across the board, in all departments.
Some ideas for possible job openings at Google:
- Wave concealer
- Street view camouflage engineer
- Google TV apologist
- Eventual Branching Into Social Media Procrastinator
- Search Engine Repair Person
- Someone to feed the billions of mice running on tiny wheels who run the whole thing
- Someone to tell Schmidt that Page is busy and can’t hear his great idea right now.
- Someone to retrieve the three bits of unindexed knowledge remaining in the world.
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.