Google is hiring
The company plans to hire more than 6000 people in 2011. They have over 24,000 already. And they say they’re hiring across the board, in all departments.
Some ideas for possible job openings at Google:
- Wave concealer
- Street view camouflage engineer
- Google TV apologist
- Eventual Branching Into Social Media Procrastinator
- Search Engine Repair Person
- Someone to feed the billions of mice running on tiny wheels who run the whole thing
- Someone to tell Schmidt that Page is busy and can’t hear his great idea right now.
- Someone to retrieve the three bits of unindexed knowledge remaining in the world.
We’re here to help you navigate this changed world and economy.
Our mission at Marketplace is to raise the economic intelligence of the country. It’s a tough task, but it’s never been more important.
In the past year, we’ve seen record unemployment, stimulus bills, and reddit users influencing the stock market. Marketplace helps you understand it all, will fact-based, approachable, and unbiased reporting.
Generous support from listeners and readers is what powers our nonprofit news—and your donation today will help provide this essential service. For just $5/month, you can sustain independent journalism that keeps you and thousands of others informed.