MID-DAY UPDATE: Obama’s top economic policy adviser leaving- now what?
White House National Economic Council director Larry Summers will return to Harvard at the end of the year. Who might replace him and what does that mean for the direction of US economic policy?
Also on today’s podcast:
- GE incandescent bulb factory goes dark
- A lesson in AT&T’s Facebook approach
- Who owns the rights to Arctic seabed?
- Study: We’re clueless on saving energy
- French fountain spurts sparkling water
- Egg farmer linked to recall faces grilling
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.
Flaunt your Liquid Assets.
Donate $60 to get our new mug as a