Our new Marketplace Crash Course is here to help. Sign-up for free, learn at your own pace.
MID-DAY UPDATE: Obama’s top economic policy adviser leaving- now what?
White House National Economic Council director Larry Summers will return to Harvard at the end of the year. Who might replace him and what does that mean for the direction of US economic policy?
Also on today’s podcast:
- GE incandescent bulb factory goes dark
- A lesson in AT&T’s Facebook approach
- Who owns the rights to Arctic seabed?
- Study: We’re clueless on saving energy
- French fountain spurts sparkling water
- Egg farmer linked to recall faces grilling
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.