White House National Economic Council director Larry Summers will return to Harvard at the end of the year. Who might replace him and what does that mean for the direction of US economic policy?
Also on today's podcast:
- GE incandescent bulb factory goes dark
- A lesson in AT&T's Facebook approach
- Who owns the rights to Arctic seabed?
- Study: We're clueless on saving energy
- French fountain spurts sparkling water
- Egg farmer linked to recall faces grilling
“I think the best compliment I can give is not to say how much your programs have taught me (a ton), but how much Marketplace has motivated me to go out and teach myself.” – Michael in Arlington, VABEFORE YOU GO