MID-DAY UPDATE: Bernanke: Too big to fail?
- …Shut ’em down
- Is high unemployment here to stay?
- Retailers show surprisingly solid sales
- Flash crash: SEC suspects “quote stuffing” and “sub-penny pricing”
- Economic & environmental cost of pets
- Urban gardens targets of “veggie theft”
- Mortgage rates hit another low (4.32%)
- Double Rainbow guy is pitching Microsoft video editing software
News and information you need, from a source you trust.
In a world where it’s easier to find disinformation than real information, trustworthy journalism is critical to our democracy and our everyday lives. And you rely on Marketplace to be that objective, credible source, each and every day.
This vital work isn’t possible without you. Marketplace is sustained by our community of Investors—listeners, readers, and donors like you who believe that a free press is essential – and worth supporting.