MID-DAY UPDATE: Bernanke: Too big to fail?
- …Shut ’em down
- Is high unemployment here to stay?
- Retailers show surprisingly solid sales
- Flash crash: SEC suspects “quote stuffing” and “sub-penny pricing”
- Economic & environmental cost of pets
- Urban gardens targets of “veggie theft”
- Mortgage rates hit another low (4.32%)
- Double Rainbow guy is pitching Microsoft video editing software
There’s a lot happening in the world. Through it all, Marketplace is here for you.
You rely on Marketplace to break down the world’s events and tell you how it affects you in a fact-based, approachable way. We rely on your financial support to keep making that possible.
Your donation today powers the independent journalism that you rely on. For just $5/month, you can help sustain Marketplace so we can keep reporting on the things that matter to you.