MID-DAY UPDATE: The Federal Reserve will announce…
- … something. What is “quantitative easing“?
- Google and Verizon reached… something. What is “net neutrality“?
- Police raid Google’s Seoul office on data concerns
- Saudi Arabia says RIM is cooperating, so for now you can keep Blackberry texting
- House Democrats are in emergency session for the aid-to-states vote.
- Bank of Japan decided to leave ITS interest rates at .1% — we’ll hear from the Federal Reserve today.
- NYC community gardens threatened by commercial development
- U.K. offering bounty to uncover welfare fraud
- Is Tiger Woods losing his mojo? And sponsors?
As a nonprofit news organization, our future depends on listeners like you who believe in the power of public service journalism.
Your investment in Marketplace helps us remain paywall-free and ensures everyone has access to trustworthy, unbiased news and information, regardless of their ability to pay.
Donate today — in any amount — to become a Marketplace Investor. Now more than ever, your commitment makes a difference.