MID-DAY UPDATE: The Federal Reserve will announce…
- … something. What is “quantitative easing“?
- Google and Verizon reached… something. What is “net neutrality“?
- Police raid Google’s Seoul office on data concerns
- Saudi Arabia says RIM is cooperating, so for now you can keep Blackberry texting
- House Democrats are in emergency session for the aid-to-states vote.
- Bank of Japan decided to leave ITS interest rates at .1% — we’ll hear from the Federal Reserve today.
- NYC community gardens threatened by commercial development
- U.K. offering bounty to uncover welfare fraud
- Is Tiger Woods losing his mojo? And sponsors?
Marketplace is on a mission.
We believe Main Street matters as much as Wall Street, economic news is made relevant and real through human stories, and a touch of humor helps enliven topics you might typically find…well, dull.
Through the signature style that only Marketplace can deliver, we’re on a mission to raise the economic intelligence of the country—but we don’t do it alone. We count on listeners and readers like you to keep this public service free and accessible to all. Will you become a partner in our mission today?