Tyrant lizard king arrives in Washington
Geologist Bill Simpson cleans Sue, a 67-million-year-old Tyrannosaurus Rex on display at the Field Museum on November 12, 2013 in Chicago, Illinois.
From the Marketplace Datebook, here's what's coming up April 15:
- The National Association of Homebuilders reports on builder confidence in the single family housing market.
- Did consumers pay more or less for stuff in March than they did in February? The Labor Department issues its Consumer Price Index.
- On April 15, 1912 the Titanic sank after a fatal run-in with an iceberg.
- Federal tax returns need to be postmarked by tomorrow. Some post offices have extended hours to accommodate procrastinators. Sounds like fun.
- And here's some news with teeth. A ceremony at the Smithsonian's Natural History Museum marks the arrival of a nearly-complete Tyrannosaurus rex fossil. I see a future of selfie's with T rex.