MID-DAY UPDATE: Stop reading your Facebook at work
- California has passed legislation to set up a new market exchange for health insurance. It could be a model for other states to follow.
- The board of data storage company 3PAR is said to have accepted an offer from Dell, which has been in a bidding war with Hewlett-Packard for the firm.
- Prices for natural gas are down 18% this month. But that might not be such good news for producers.
- Germans are pushing for a new law to stop their employers from checking out their Facebook pages.
- Wal-Mart is asking the Supreme Court to weigh in on a massive sex-discrimination lawsuit against the company.
- BP has stopped plans to drill off Greenland's coast.
- Toll Brothers is looking for growth by launching a new subsidiary to buy distressed assets.
- Tomorrow, the U.S. will soon publish its revised estimate for the country's economic growth rate and the expectation is slippage. Economics correspondent Chris Farrell says there is good news that's being ignored.
- And we want your feedback. Sixty percent of respondents of a new poll say they'd like a families-only section on airplanes. Would you?
Log in to post comments0 Comments