MID-DAY UPDATE: Obama's top economic policy adviser leaving- now what?
White House National Economic Council director Larry Summers will return to Harvard at the end of the year. Who might replace him and what does that mean for the direction of US economic policy?
Also on today's podcast:
- GE incandescent bulb factory goes dark
- A lesson in AT&T's Facebook approach
- Who owns the rights to Arctic seabed?
- Study: We're clueless on saving energy
- French fountain spurts sparkling water
- Egg farmer linked to recall faces grilling