Dan Gorenstein is the senior reporter for Marketplace’s Health Desk, covering the business of healthcare.
Prior to Marketplace, Dan spent more than 11 years at New Hampshire Public Radio. He got his start in journalism at the Chicago Reporter; an investigative journal that examines race and class disparities in the Chicago area. He’s won numerous national and local awards, including the Society of Professional Journalist Sigma Delta Chi investigative reporting award.
You can follow him on Twitter at @dmgorenstein.
Features by Dan Gorenstein
It may not be exactly like a big, blockbuster movie opening, or like the first day of a new baseball season, but Tuesday is opening day for President Obama's signature health care overhaul. Like it or not, millions of Americans will be able to enroll for some sort of health care through state and federal exchanges -- that is, if the computers hold up. And if you want to follow along with the action the way you would, say, the season finale of a certain TV show, we've assembled a list of must-follow Twitterati:
- Dan Gorenstein, @dmgorenstein, Marketplace health reporter
- Joanne Kenen, @JoanneKenen, Politico health editor
- Charles Ornstein, @charlesornstein, ProPublica senior reporter
- Sarah Kliff, @sarahkliff, Washington Post health policy reporter
- Jordan Rau, @jordanrau, Kaiser Health News senior correspondent
- Kaiser Health News, @khnews
Track what politicians, journalists and the rest of the U.S. has to say on the first day of the Affordable Care Act with these popular Twitter hashtags: