The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is underway in Maryland, and has drawn some of the brightest stars in the Republican galaxy, including Chris Christie, Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan.
CPAC is three days of networking, high-profile speeches, and a number of cleverly-titled breakout sessions, which this year include:
- What's the Deal with Global Warming?
- Not All Quiet on the Western Front: Conservatives are Alive in Hollywood!
- Rocky Mountain High: Does Legalized Pot Mean Society's Going Up In Smoke?
- The American Dream vs. The Obama Nightmare: Income Inequality
- The Death of American Privacy: Does it Matter if the Government Records Every Phone Call, E-mail and Text You Send?
- Social Media 3.0: The Next Revolution Will Start on your Phone. (Let's Hope Conservatives Don't Miss It.)
And a two-parter:
- Healthcare after ObamaCare: A Practical Guide for Living When No One Has Insurance and America Runs out of Doctors.