This final note today. Perhaps the first time the gossipy website Gawker.com has graced this program. Not that I read it or anything. But they have done what could properly be called a public service. They've rated the celebrity tabloid magazines on how accurate they are.

We'll repeat it here just so you have some perspective next time you're in the supermarket checkout line. US Weekly's the winner. Almost 60 percent of what they print actually turns out to be true. The other 40 percent? Just fun to read.

Follow Kai Ryssdal at @kairyssdal